Business owners often wonder if they can use their personal credit card for business expenses. The answer is yes, but it’s crucial to select the right type of credit card for business use. Business credit cards offer several advantages, such as lower interest rates and the opportunity to earn rewards tailored to your business needs.
Credit cards are increasingly used for business-related purchases, facilitating quick spending on items like office supplies and conference fees. However, understanding the various types of credit cards available is key before making a choice.
Business expenses, which encompass items like office supplies and advertising, are essential for sustaining your business. It’s wise to have a dedicated business credit card for these expenditures, preventing them from affecting your personal credit card.
For business-related expenses, a business credit card is a necessary tool. It offers financial benefits and prevents your personal credit card from getting entangled in business costs.
For those considering a business credit card, the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Credit Card is worth exploring. In this article, we’ll assess whether this card is the ideal choice for your business credit card needs.
Who is the credit card for RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business?
The HSBC Cash Rewards MasterCard Credit Card is a versatile choice suitable for various individuals. It caters to everyday spenders who prefer the convenience of using a credit card for their regular purchases, offering cashback rewards as an added benefit.
Cost-conscious consumers will appreciate that this card comes with no annual fees and avoids foreign transaction fees, making it an economical choice. For those who prefer cashback rewards over points or miles, this card provides a straightforward way to earn cash back on their spending.
Travelers are also well-served, as the card’s lack of foreign transaction fees makes it ideal for those who frequently make international purchases. Additionally, the generous welcome bonus is an extra incentive for those looking to earn more cash back in the initial year of card ownership.
With security features like zero fraud liability by MasterCard and telephone and ID theft protection, this card is suitable for individuals seeking enhanced protection. Generally, a good to excellent credit score is required for eligibility.
Furthermore, budget-minded consumers who want to set spending limits and manage their expenses while still earning rewards will find this card beneficial. In summary, the HSBC Cash Rewards MasterCard Credit Card offers a comprehensive package suitable for a broad spectrum of consumers, combining cashback rewards with cost savings, making it a valuable financial tool. However, it’s important to review the card’s terms and conditions to determine its compatibility with your unique financial goals and spending preferences.
Credit card benefits RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business
The HSBC Cash Rewards MasterCard Credit Card offers several valuable benefits for cardholders:
- Cash Back Rewards: This card allows you to earn cash back on your everyday purchases, making it a financially rewarding choice. In the first year, you can earn an impressive 3% cashback on all purchases, providing a significant boost to your savings. Even after the introductory period, you’ll continue to earn a competitive 1.5% cashback on all your purchases;
- No Annual Fees: One of the card’s standout features is the absence of annual fees. Cardholders can enjoy the benefits and rewards without the burden of an annual fee, helping to keep costs down;
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: For those who frequently travel or make international purchases, the HSBC Cash Rewards MasterCard is an excellent option. It doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees, ensuring that you won’t incur extra costs when using your card abroad;
- Welcome Bonus: The card offers a generous welcome bonus. In the first year, you’ll benefit from a 3% cashback on all purchases, providing a significant boost to your cashback earnings.
Credit card limit
The credit limit on the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Credit Card can vary widely and is determined by several factors, including your creditworthiness, income, and credit history.
To find out your specific credit limit for this card, you would need to apply for it, and RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) will assess your financial profile before determining the limit. It’s important to note that a higher credit limit is often granted to individuals with strong credit scores, higher income, and a history of responsible credit use.
Therefore, the exact credit limit you receive may differ from others, based on your individual financial circumstances.
RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business: Fees and tariffs
The RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Credit Card offers a range of advantages, but it comes with a substantial annual fee of $175, which may be less suitable for small business owners and startups.
Unlike some cards, it does not levy late payment penalties, but if you fail to make payments for six months, your interest rates may increase to 24.99%. Additionally, the card imposes a returned payment fee of $40 should your payment be dishonored.
For business owners frequently engaging in international transactions, the card carries a 2.5% foreign transaction fee. The standard interest rate for both purchases and cash advances is 19.99%, with the potential to rise to 24.99% due to late payments, although it does offer an interest-free grace period of 21 days. Furthermore, there’s an over-limit fee of $25.
It’s important to carefully consider these fees and rates to determine whether this card aligns with your business requirements.
How to request?
To apply for the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Credit Card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the RBC Website: Go to the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) website, where you can find information about the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Credit Card;
- Check Eligibility: Review the eligibility criteria and make sure you meet the requirements, including minimum income and credit score;
- Complete the Application: Fill out the online application form, providing your personal and financial information. You’ll typically need to provide details such as your name, contact information, employment details, and income;
- Submit Documents: RBC may require supporting documents, such as proof of income, to verify your application;
- Review Terms and Conditions: Read the terms and conditions of the card carefully to understand its features, fees, and benefits;
- Submit the Application: Once you’ve completed the application and attached any necessary documents, submit it through the RBC website;
- Wait for Approval: RBC will review your application and assess your eligibility. The approval process may take some time, and the bank may contact you for additional information;
- Receive Your Card: If your application is approved, RBC will issue the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Credit Card and send it to your registered address.
It’s essential to ensure you meet the card’s eligibility criteria and have the necessary documents before applying. Be prepared to provide accurate information during the application process, as this will help expedite the approval process.
Opinion about the card
The RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Credit Card is a valuable choice for established businesses that can benefit from its rewards program and insurance coverage. However, smaller businesses and startups may find the annual fee and foreign transaction fee less appealing.
To determine if this card suits your business, carefully assess its features and fees in relation to your specific needs and financial situation.
Click the button below to be redirected to the official website responsible for applying for a credit card RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business.