The MBNA True Line Gold Mastercard credit card is a great choice for those who want to make routine purchases without worrying about high interest rates and without having to pay a very expensive annual fee. In addition, this card has hassle-free emergency measures, which can make things easier – a lot! – the lives of customers, and with additional benefits that are worth knowing!
Check out more information about this credit card below!
Who is the credit card MBNA True Line Gold
The MBNA True Line Gold Mastercard is ideal for people who want the advantages of a credit card, but without having to pay high fees to use it.
However, for your request to be approved, you must have a credit score between 725 and 759, which is a challenge for people who have a negative score.
Credit card benefits
As we mentioned, the MBNA True Line Gold Mastercard credit card offers several benefits and advantages, which you can analyze to see if they fit into your lifestyle and financial demands.
See some of these incentives below:
- In cases of emergency, certain services are available, such as emergency card replacement, which takes up to 10 days;
- You can add up to 9 authorized users to your account with no additional annual fee for them;
- During the first 90 days from the date of purchase, there is warranty coverage for most products purchased;
- When traveling, you are entitled to resources such as assistance in replacing lost documents and tickets, pre-travel information, among others.
Credit card limit
Using the MBNA True Line Gold Mastercard, the limit will be established according to each customer’s personal analysis, allowing for customization that keeps the consumer’s financial health up to date.
MBNA True Line Gold: Fees and tariffs
The MBNA True Line Gold Mastercard is advantageous for many people, as its rates, compared to other credit cards on the market, are lower.
Please note below:
- Features a standard interest rate of 8.99% on purchases and balance transfers to another account;
- Contains a fee of 24.99% for cash advances, that is, when you withdraw money using your credit card;
- It has an annual fee of $39.00, which is the cheapest among other cards on the market;
- In case of transactions made using foreign currencies, in addition to the exchange rate, a fee of 2.5% of the value of the transaction carried out is charged;
- When you use automated teller machines (ATM) to withdraw money using your card, a fee of 1% of the withdrawal amount is charged;
- Still on the same situation as above, if you withdraw an amount less than $7.50, you will receive a minimum fee of $7.50;
- If you transfer your balance to another account, a fee of 1% of the balance transfer amount is charged;
- If the transfer fee is less than $7.50, a minimum fee of $7.50 will be collected;
- If you make a payment and it is returned, a $20 fee will be charged for each return;
- If you wish to request additional copies of the account statement or sales receipts, a fee of $2.50 for each copy will be applied;
- Finally, if you spend more money on your credit card, exceeding the set limit, you will be charged a fee of $29.00.
It is also worth remembering that the brand of the card in question is Mastercard and that it can be used on international trips, both for purchases and for cash withdrawals.
How to request this American Cobalto Cobalt?
To purchase your MBNA True Line Gold Mastercard credit card, you need:
- Access the Registration Form;
- Select the Consent for Electronic Documents option;
- Read about the requirements before filling in your personal information;
- Fill in your information carefully;
- You can choose the option to add an authorized user (a family member, for example);
- It is possible to request a balance transfer from the MBNA card to pay the balance of other credit cards, making it easier to control your
- There is the chance to join the Paycheck Protection Plan, which offers benefits in the event of death, total disability and job loss, with
- maximum coverage of $25,000;
- After that, just review the data you filled in;
- And finally, you need to confirm your request.
The request is simple and quick, and you receive an immediate response in less than two minutes. If the application is approved, your MBNA True Line Gold Mastercard will arrive at your address within a maximum of 10 business days.
Opinion about the card
On the one hand, the MBNA True Line Gold Mastercard credit card is a more economical alternative, as it does not have very high fees and has interesting benefits.
But, upon further analysis, we realized that this card is not ideal for those who are negative. But rest assured, there are other options!
Another negative point is the lack of a rewards system, which allows points to be exchanged for benefits, such as airline tickets, merchandise, access to airport VIP lounges, among others.
Click the button below to be redirected to the official website responsible for applying for a credit card MBNA True Line Gold Mastercard.